LiveProfile is an instant messaging app which could be seen in practically every Smartphone, as there isn’t any limit on how many text messages, audio messages or media files that you can send using LiveProfile.
One can send messages around the world without getting billed for it. Now you’ll be able to use LiveProfile on your own PC and encounter the typing of your message like never before.
On 21st January 2015 LiveProfile officially declared the availability of web version of LiveProfile “LiveProfile Web”, which was made accessible only for Android and windows phone users.
Android or windows phone users who wish of using LiveProfile for PC should visit https://web.LiveProfile.com/. A QR code will be noticed by them on the display, and they have to scan the code within their device. Upgrade your LiveProfile to its latest version followed scanning the QR code from the LiveProfile Web Display and by opening the app.
But the client is available solely for android devices along with several bugs although LiveProfile can now be used for PC. Also, one cannot forget the fact the user device should be connected to the net in order to the function of “LiveProfile web”.
So instead of using LiveProfile web, having so many bugs you are able to simply download BlueStacks, which is the most popularly used Android emulator for windows or Macs.
You’ll rarely find any app which can be incompatible with BlueStacks.
Download LiveProfile for PC – How to Step by Step Guide
Installing and downloading procedure of an emulator that is android, BlueStacks is easy. While installing, you will be asked whether you desire App store access and app telling, empower these and continue the installation process.
What to do now?
Let’s have a quick guide what you have to do to have LiveProfile on your PC.
- Firstly, install it in your device and you need to download BlueStacks.
- Now you have to install LiveProfile with this android emulator.
- Merely click on the search toolbar followed by typing the LiveProfile.
- Now click on continue followed by entering your Google account details as a way to link your account.
- Now you will be guided to play shop, locate LiveProfile application there and install it.
- You might have finally installed LiveProfile on your own PC with assistance from BlueStacks, android emulator.
- Open the application as you need to input your information such as your phone number so that you can enable attributes and the LiveProfile services on the PC.
Once you enter your phone number, you will end up requested to affirm it. Follow the process and confirm it and press ok. And if you’ve followed all the steps mentioned above carefully then you’ll be able to use LiveProfile on your PC, Love using it.
Be conscious of the fact that you’re using LiveProfile with the same mobile number on two devices that’s your PC and your handset. And if this really is what you might be doing then you update the status only from one device at a time and can use LiveProfile PC.